Why Choose Oxford Deanery?
- Small Deanery, with an intimate, friendly feel.
- The Emergency Medicine training departments can all be commuted to in less than an hour from the centre of the Deanery area, meaning there is no need to move house and uproot your life with each change of job.
- Many excellent schools throughout the region.
- Close to London.
- Excellent examination pass rates for both MCEM and FCEM.
- Flexible programme strongly encouraging Out Of Programme Experiences (OOPE).
- Excellent provision for subspecialties - able to provide training in all recognised areas.
- Strong academic and research connections across the Deanery, with excellent opportunities for pursuing further qualifications.